Monday, December 6, 2010

My oh my !

Mercy has offered a selection of Krupp Brothers Estate wines since we been open. So, I wanted to talk a little about Krupp Brothers.

You probably know the names: Veraison,Black Bart,The Bounty,The Doctor....etc..... these are just some of the selections from the Krupp Brothers Estate portfolio. This past Thursday, I had a chance to taste the first vintage of the K.B. Chardonnay.

My oh my ! .... Let's put it this way . The wine been age for almost 2 years in new French Oak barrels. Imagine Meursault meeting Puligny-Montrachet with a hint of California sunshine.

They only made 237 cases so it is a very limited production. The wine is now traveling on its way to Mercy. So if you a lover of Chardonnay, you will have to experience it when it arrives at Mercy.

Krupp Brothers Estate Chardonnay 2008 will be available at Mercy for $120 bottle.

Vincent Havard
General Manager and Operating Partner